1. Book a (long) appointment with your GP
2. Write down the feelings and symptoms you are experiencing before seeing your GP or complete this stress test and take the results to your GP
3. Remember GPs talk about their patients' feelings, moods, appetite, sleep patterns, libido, relationship difficulties, parenting struggles, work pressures - EVERY DAY. There is nothing to feel embarrassed about.
4. Ask your GP to send a referral to thePsychiatrist/Psychologist you have chosen, or to the Psychiatrist/Psychologist your GP recommends
5. Book an appointment with the Psychiatrist/Psychologist who will help you to address the stressors in your life, and find better ways of managing